Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Wishlist 2010

Christmassy =)






Sorry all for i've been away,


I was busy preparing for christmas day.


But now i'm back with my christmas wishlist,


Hoping to clear that present giving mist.


Firstly, I wish for my all my friends to be happy.


And celebrate their christmas cheerfully.


Next, I would love a pair of gloves for gym.


To stay fit and to stay slim.


Then, right under my christmas tree,


I would love to see a brand new PS3.


Though that wish is impossible, But it definitely deserves a trial.


Owh! i would also love a new pair of shoes.


One with colourful pattern like tattoos.


And also a shitload of T-shirts,


Plain old ones with maximum comfort.


Lastly, it's a rather special wish,


Something i would really cherish.


Except for the first request,


You can forget about the rest.


Because more than anything i wished for above,


I wish for you, you alone and your love.








ant-clusion : Merry Christmas =)


No comments: